Sunday, January 4, 2009

With all the crap outta the way...


... I can finally update my blog! So much for hoping to update before 2008 ended. I was pretty much hooked up with many activities. Had to plan for the Youth Ministry's year end outing. Had to go to Enchanted Kingdom since my Step-Aunt gave us free tickets (she works there as a manager of the food court). And finally, our yearly tradition, on January 1 we have a grand family reunion. And now after all that, I get my first fever of the year lol. Lack of sleep plus the unusual cold weather has somehow awoken my dormant colds and gave me a bit of a soar throat. Anyway, I'm feeling better now.


Watch New Year SM MOA 2009 in Faith Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

And here's a video of the Fireworks display I took during New Year's at SM Mall of Asia.

I'd like to keep this post short as much as possible because I tend to go off on many tangents when I blog so for starters. My resolutions are to first find a fraking JOB! Yes! I'm still jobless thanks to TeleTech who has been keeping me waiting. Anyway, if I still don't get called to my final interview I'll be taking up that offer at Dell or Convergys. Next, to blog at least 3 times a week. I've noticed in the past that I only blog when I want to and end up missing writing down important stuff.

The simple 2008 recap:
1. Resigned from Outblaze Asia Pacific.
2. It was a really good gaming year for the PS3 with exclusives like Metal Gear Solid 4, Valkyria Chronicles, LittleBigPlanet, Resistance 2, Wipeout HD and the launch of Home.
3. The year of my depression. I'll go. It's a little late, but I'll go to where you are, too.

So, I'm looking forward to this year and what it brings. May God bless us all and keep an eye on us not only for this year but for the years to come as we still walk this Earth.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home