Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Twisted minds

Okay, it was an unexpected first day at training. It seems that there are more like me who have previously worked at other call centers. The group that I'm in appears to be a really colorful yet disturbing one. First of all our trainer is a cheerful and somewhat straightforward but moody person. She seems to have a built-in pride for her work and I respect that. The people I'm with are however different. We were told to introduce ourselves and say our deepest darkest secret. I can't believe that there were guys who actually say, "I dream to one day go to bed with Maria Aizawa," or "I ran into a convenience store naked during high school." I'm also alarmed at the number of lesbians (our assistant trainer is a lesbian who had a relationship with both a guy and a girl).

Anyway to cut this short since I'm blogging in the mall and I have 30 minutes left before my shift starts, my first day was interesting. I'm not going to say this would be easier since its been 5 years since my last call center job. I however no longer feel any butterflies in my stomach, and unlike my previous jobs, I have a feeling about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home