Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Waaah!

A week without internet service will do wonders for the insane mind. Something is wrong with Digitel's service again. The last time I had this was way back in October of 2008. They reimbursed almost 2 weeks of no service. The reason was they were "upgrading" stuff. This time the reason is due to some "techincal difficulties." Anyway I'm plurking here at our other house that has super fast 2mbs PLDT DSL service. Sigh.

Anyway, I'm still without a job but I've already been accepted at Convergys and Smart. The reason why I'm not working yet is because Smart suddenly offered me another position which is a tad better than the technical operations supervisor position offered to me under the IT department. I was offered by one of the managers to fill up a Website Director position instead because of my previous work at Outblaze. They recognized my knowledge in some CMS stuff like Wordpress and Drupal so they seem keen in giving me that position instead. I sure hope that I get the Smart thing soon, they've offered the better working time and compensation after all.

I sure hope my internet service resumes soon. I'm bored at home. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home