Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Within reason


"The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear." I'll never get tired of that quote. So are things looking up? I think so. I finally got Myo (my PS3) repaired last Saturday. Went over to Jsnepo's place with Altahi, Hideo, Andrew and Rayman. I helped in dissassembling the PS3 while Jsnepo did the re-flow. To my relief Myo is alive again, but now I have to be careful not to over-user her. I'm only keeping her on as long as 3-4 hours a day and I made it a point to have the air-conditioning on when I use her.

As for my job, I'm still trying to get a feel for the ropes. Today was a day that made me smile even though I had a few short-comings. I wonder if my evaluation will hold up? I know I have been here only a month so far but I feel like I'm missing out on something. Whatever it is I sure hope I realize it soon.

The layout has changed as well. This made me realize how much I like Saber. Aside from Kenshin she's my other favorite Anime character. Sheesh, what's with me and characters with swords?

3 Comments:

Blogger misakichan said...

hi... are you shijirou from anime illusions way way way way long ago? XD

i hope you still remember me, but i used to be known as rurouni_krstn in the forum... now i go by the humble nickname, misakichan. hehehe

if you don't mind, can i linkie to your blog (so that i can stalk you and follow your life XD? or something like that...)

thanks thanks... :D

-misakichan-
http://misakichan.blogspot.com

June 4, 2009 at 11:42 PM 
Blogger Shijirou said...

Yeah krstn still remember you lol. Go ahead and add me up lol.

June 6, 2009 at 2:51 PM 
Blogger misakichan said...

yay! :D

June 6, 2009 at 9:33 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home