Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who do you think I am?!?

15107-gurren_lagann-logo-skull-vector

I could say I had a swell day at work today but when I got home something just irked me a lot. Who the hell do you think I am?!? I come home from work hoping to relax and get a good days rest but no! Acting like the king of the house and giving me that smirk look. Its a good thing I am trying to control my anger otherwise we would have ended the night without water.

Now that I’ve ranted, I think you guys are familiar with that symbol. Its the symbol of the Gurren Brigade, and yeah, thanks to Animax, I found myself downloading a batch torrent of the subbed versions of Gurren Lagann. Animax does a great job with the dubbing but I prefer the original Japanese voices.

Currently on pause from playing NeoSteam today since its a maintenance day on the server. My character has gone up to level 59. Phew, I can’t believe I made it past the half-way mark of the max character level limit! The max level limit for NeoSteam is 100, so that means I need, 41 more levels to go. Lol.

Anyway, its been a really hectic night, I’m going to try to chill a bit and rest and watch some more Gurren Lagann. So WHO DO YOU THINK I AM???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home